Biofeedback SCENAR Device v2
The Bio SCENAR® v2 is the most advanced and multifunctional model, incorporating all available functions and signal variables developed up to date in SCENAR® technology.
- Two Dose modes
- Three screening modes for identifying optimal treatment zones and monitoring the treatment process.
- Color LCD Display
- Four SWING modes, providing the most possible signal variance, useful in treating chronic pain.
- 32 pre-built setting combinations, the practitioner can start using the device straight out of the box and provide effective treatment with minimal training.
- The bioSCENAR® SCENAR for Pain v2 is a light-weight, portable and easy to use SCENAR® device that delivers a non-invasive, interactive electrical stimulation via the patient’s skin.
- SCENAR® technology has been proven to provide quick and sustainable pain relief in a wide range of painful conditions, increased function and quicker rehabilitation.
- Level 1 Professional Training is obligatory for first time owners of a SCENAR Professional device. If you are purchasing a Professional SCENAR device for the first time you need to order:
- Level 1 three days training seminar – AUD1200
The bioSCENAR® v2 is the most advanced and multifunctional model, incorporating all available functions and signal variables developed up to date in SCENAR® technology.
Two Dose modes and three screening modes are available for identifying optimal treatment zones and monitoring the treatment process. Additionally, the bioSCENAR® v2 supports four SWING modes, providing the most possible signal variance, useful in treating chronic pain. With its 32 pre-built setting combinations, the practitioner can start using the device straight out of the box and provide effective treatment with minimal training.
The bioSCENAR® v2 incorporate the latest development in SCENAR technology: a fully automatic function, where the Frequency, Intensity and the Gap between the signals are changing in real time based on the skin reaction.
The new bioSCENAR® v2 supports colour LCD display.
The bioSCENAR® v2 incorporates 32 pre-built setting combinations.
The bioSCENAR® v2 device supports five Dose Modes and one Manual Mode (Dose 0):
Dose 0 (Manual Mode) – all device settings, localization of active points and treatment duration are determined subjectively by the therapist.
Dose 1 and Dose 2 – treatment of a particular skin area is dosed automatically by the device. The treatment time is determined by the device and depends on the changes in skin parameters.
Dose 3, Dose 4 and Dose 5 – screening modes for quick determination of the most optimal treatment zones.
Dose 4 is the newest feature, allowing the Practitioner to quickly identify asymmetries in liable application.
The device can be set up with various amplitude modulations depending on the stage of the pain process, treatment area and the individual response of the body.
The Amplitude modulations integrated into the bioSCENAR v2 are: 1:1:, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1 and BEE.
Five Damping modes are available in the bioSCENAR® v2 to be used according to the complaint phase, skin sensitivity and body response.
The Frequency Modulation incorporated in the bioSCENAR® is from 30Hz to 120Hz. As an addition to the FM mode, the bioSCENAR® also supports four SWING modes that deliver highly variable signal.
Influencing Frequencies can be selected within the range of 15Hz to 350Hz and can be utilized in the treatment of different phases of the complaint.
The practitioner can also control and modify other parameters of the device, such as: impulse intensity, duration of gaps between impulses and power influence for achieving optimal treatment results.
Other Video Links
- Dynamic screening – the newest expert mode (worldwide patented)
- Treatment energy adjustment according to sensations
- Treatment energy and the receptive body structures
- Amplitude modulation (AM): Signal/Pause
- Which tissues the frequency influences
- How to make painful influence non-painful
- Comfort way to increase the treatment energy and depth
- Controlling the signal penetration depth
|Dimensions||26 × 19 × 8 cm|
Colour LCD display
Six Modes of Operation – Manual, Dose 1, Dose 2, Dose 3, Dose 4 and Dose 5
32 presets incorporating bioGap, bioF and bioInt
Five Damping Modes
Frequency Range – from 15Hz to 350Hz
Frequency Modulations – from 30Hz to 120Hz
Five Amplitude Modulations
Range of Intensity – from 1 to 8
Four SWING Modes
Five Damping Modes
2 years warranty