RITMSCENAR® Pro C is a midrange, yet powerful SCENAR® model, designed for Healthcare Practitioners who would like to complement their clinical practice with an effective pain relief modality. The device supports just enough functions used in most of the SCENAR® treatment protocols.
The RITMSCENAR® Pro C incorporate the latest development in SCENAR technology: a fully automatic function, where the Frequency, Intensity and the Gap between the signals are changing in real time based on the skin reaction.
The RITMSCENAR® Pro C device supports three Modes of operation:
- Manual Mode (Dose 0) –all device settings, localization of active points and treatment durations are determined subjectively by the therapist.
- Dose 1 Mode– treatment of a particular skin area is dosed automatically by the device. The treatment time is determined by the device and depends on the changes in skin parameters.
- Dose 4 Mode – the newest feature, allowing the Practitioner to quickly identify asymmetries in liable application.
RITMSCENAR® Pro C supports 13 pre-built setting combinations for treating various painful conditions.
- The device can be set up with various amplitude modulations depending on the stage of the pain process, treatment area and the individual response of the body. The Amplitude modulations integrated into the RITMSCENAR® Pro C are: 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 and 5:1.
- Five Damping modes are available in the RITMSCENAR® Pro C to be used according to the complaint phase, skin sensitivity and body response.
- The Frequency Modulation incorporated in the RITMSCENAR® Pro C is from 30Hz to 120Hz.
- Influencing Frequencies can be selected within the range of 15Hz to 350Hz and can be utilized in the treatment of different phases of the complaint.
- The practitioner can also control and modify other parameters of the device, such as: impulse intensity, duration of gaps between impulses and power influence for achieving optimal treatment results.
Other Video Links
- Dynamic screening – the newest expert mode (worldwide patented)
- Treatment energy adjustment according to sensations
- Treatment energy and the receptive body structures
- Amplitude modulation (AM): Signal/Pause
- Which tissues the frequency influences
- How to make painful influence non-painful
- Comfort way to increase the treatment energy and depth
- Controlling the signal penetration depth