The RITMSCENAR® Sport D is the top of the range of the personal SCENAR devices family.
It is identical in functions to the RITMSCENAR Sport model but is equipped with an LCD screen.
The screen displays:
- Energy strength,
- Treatment progress,
- Current settings
- Skin contact indication which make the device very easy to use and operate.
2018 Personal SCENAR devices incorporate the latest development in SCENAR technology:The RITM SCENAR® Sport D supports:
- One auto mode called Dose 1 Mode
- one screening Mode – Dose 2.
- This is the newest development in SCENAR technology by RITM OKB ZAO.
- bioGap and bioInt – a fully automatic function, where the Intensity and the Gap between the signals are changing in real time based on the skin reaction,
- Dose 1 and Dose 2 (screening mode) – used for easy identification of the best treatment areas.
In Dose 1 Mode the device will deliver an individual measured stimulation according to the body response to the impulse. Dose 1 is also used to quickly identify the best treatment locations.
In Dose 2 Mode, the device screens the treatment area by reading the skin reaction and displays the best areas to treat on the LCD. It is used for treating larger body are as such as the back, chest and the abdomen.
The RITMSCENAR® Sport D supports four impulse Frequencies:
- 90Hz and
Suitable for treating degenerative processes (low frequencies) or inflammatory processes in acute state (high frequencies). This allows the user to select the most ap
propriate treatment setting for the phase of the painful condition.
The Amplitude Modulation feature in RITMSCENAR® Sport D is fixed to 3:1 and is very effective in the treatment of pain in muscles and ligaments.
The RITMSCENAR® Sport D also supports Frequency Modulation in the range of 30Hz to 120Hz. This setting is commonly used to create a change in the painful condition.